2.3.0 - Time to Square up!
First off, checkout the new FaxStore blog post.
This update brings a payment method to FaxStore which was highly requested - Square! Along with Square, so many additional Displays have dropped to further customize your store-front pages. Enhancements and new features is what this update is all about!
srcfolder and upload the new one when updating.
- Added Square as a new checkout method.
- Added new store related events (
- Added form descriptions - #87.
- Added many new displays for the following pages; user settings, team, partners, form, gallery, header, and footer - #81.
- Added ability to view submissions of a form that was deleted.
- Added invoice IDs shown on checkout pages.
- Added new form value saving to the invoice creation form. This is in testing and planned to be expanded to all forms.
- Added support for
.SHARFfiles in extensions.
- Added fallback function for invoices created for non-existing users.
- Added the product ID to the review object, this reflected in events as well - #70.
- Added ability to edit forms - #84
- Added further backend data reporting so bugs can be fixed faster and usage tracked better between stores.
notificationCreatedevent that is emitted when a notification is created for a user - #72.
- Fixed an issue where closed forms displayed the reply box still.
- Fixed an issue where review replies couldn't be made.
- Fixed StrongerTogether ban checking to fit their new API.
- Fixed the display of reply boxes on form settings.
.applybeing undefined - #1707.
- Fixed a bug within emails that would show incorrect links and data in confirmation emails - #1692.
- Fixed store categories showing 'Na' when no description is set - #1538.
- Updated the default CSS file to reduce load times on pages that featured galleries or slideshows.
- Updated the whole payment backend making it more efficient.
- Updated forms table in staff panel to display better.
- Updated all backend content to fit new weblutions.com domain.
- Updated the icons on the checkout pages to adjust to Square being added.
- Removed a large amount of unused icons from the
Review this page