2.0 - Displays & Themes
The long awaited 2.0 update is one of the largest updates to ever be released for FaxStore and is being classed as a major release!
This update brings the long awaited native theme support along with a new 'controller' and 'displays' among so many more features.
/ticketwith our product support team.
npm installto be ran before starting after file updates.
- Added the long awaited themes. See the GitHub page for published themes - https://github.com/FAXES/faxstore-themes.
- Added a setup page for first time starts. This is in beta still while feedback is submitted.
- Added permanent login sessions to save users constantly logging in an out after FaxStore restarts.
- Added invoices and orders to the purchases stats on the home page.
- Added a new system to check for subscriptions. This will ensure they never get skipped.
- Added optional cookie notice for pages. This was aimed for EU customers where a cookie disclaimer is required.
- Added a module check for start up which will help with debugging.
- Added store stats to the staff home page.
- Added ability to cancel invoices.
- Added ability to edit invoices. This also notifies the user their invoice was edited.
- Added an expand button to releases to make the page more user friendly.
- Added some storing of customer information on receipts.
- Added a scrollbar for user email table.
- Added HTML rendering in email views.
- Added audit log creations for invoice creations.
- Added display system.
- Added release page displays.
- Added store page displays.
- Added review page displays.
- Added home page displays.
- Added controller which contains a console replication and some backend functions.
- Added URI parameters to users page.
- Added a search bar to store items page.
- Added 'Linked Items' which when used will also add the linked items to the users account.
- Added 'Show in downloads' option to products to toggle the display of the item in the users downloads.
- Added a check for a bot token so it's optional throughout the system.
- Added descriptions and search toggle to store categories.
- Added owner notifications to over due invoices.
- Added timed promo codes which support
1dform or Unix for for expiries.
- Added an update checker banner to the staff panel.
- Added username hyperlinks to the invoice tables in the staff panel.
- Added username hyperlinks to the subscriptions tables in the staff panel.
- Added ability to edit team members.
- Added UI masks for the new displays.
- Added bug tracker API reporting.
- Added the removal of Discord roles when a subscription is cancelled.
- Fixed the display of header dropdowns.
- Fixed duplicate header rows for dropdown items in the staff panel.
- Fixed an issue where
-3was displayed on home page stats.
- Fixed a boot error which commonly occurred.
- Fixed multiple errors which related to the
- Fixed issue with unsubscribe button in emails.
- Fixed insight graphs.
- Fixed an SQL error relating to user creations.
- Fixed issue where files and/or images couldn't upload.
- Fixed some display issues when creating an invoice.
- Fixed a security issue where DOM JS could be placed into markdown areas.
- Fixed a bug where receipts and PDFs would only capture the last item in a cart.
- Fixed role permissions breaking on discount codes.
- Fixed issue where users logging in from non Discord services could get staff perms.
- Fixed bug where paused store items still has an 'Add to cart' button on search pages.
- Fixed issue where invoices wouldn't update to 'Over Due' status.
- Fixed a bug where edited subscription time frames didn't update the product.
- Fixed a display issue that was on the invoice tables in the staff panel.
- Fixed Twitter logins because they were reported to be broken.
- Fixed an issue where deleted items that were in peoples carts would break the cart page.
- Fixed an issue where Discord roles wouldn't be applied to subscription users.
- Fixed order items not having a price tag on the store page.
- Fixed custom pages returning a 404 response - #10
- Updated the invoice view page fully with a complete redesign.
- Updated the payment view page fully with a complete redesign.
- Updated owners config item to an array.
- Updated built in
/usercommand to be ephemeral.
- Updated the display for payment amounts on owned items.
- Updated the PayPal API to v2. This will fix any PayPal issues with multiple cart items being present.
- Updated the default config to disable emails.
- Updated the FaxStore text to a smaller text set on start up.
- Updated the display of memos on PayPal transactions.
- Updated 'FaxStore 2' to 'FaxStore' in multiple areas.
- Updated the display of stats on the home and staff home pages (includes commas).
itemCountusage from SQL.
- Removed custom uploads from displaying on owned items page.
- Removed '(server time)' from being in receipts.
extraFilesconfig option as per previous change-log.
This is a very large update. We encourage all to seek help via the
#faxstore-support channel where possible. Create a
/ticket if you need one on one help.
Not in the Discord and need help? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review this page