1.7.0 - General Pages
This update brings some fixes to multiple things along with a new system 'General Pages' which allows you to build custom pages under custom links. This gives you even more options when creating a new about me or other static page.
This update has SQL changes. BUT, SQL updates are automatic and no longer require you to update the SQL database yourself.
When updating to this version be sure to update the following files;
- Added general pages system. Found under the admin panel
- Added ability for admins to delete pages - https://faxes.zone/i/hK1Ez.png
- Added CSS to allow nice formatting of images in blog posts and some other pages
- Added the option to change the site logo and background through the admin site
- Added the new option to display prices. See store settings page - https://faxes.zone/i/rJU1U.png
- Added border rounding to the alert bar
- Added closing of alert bar. It can be closed by clicking it
- Added 'edited' text to blog posts if they're updated instead of updating the username
- Added user notes. They can be seen by staff only and found at the bottom of the users profile page
- Fixed maintenance mode being broken. This should now be finally fixed
- Changed some backend links around to help prepare for future development and easy backend operations
We also conducted some research methods into the themes update to come at version 2.0. The next few updates will feature some changes to help prepare for that update.
Review this page